Tickets are now on sale for Festival Opera's 2015 production of Richard Strauss' Ariadne auf Naxos, Friday, July 10 and Sunday, July 12 at the Lesher Center for the Arts in Walnut Creek.
A night at the opera was never like this! An opera within an opera, Straussí Ariadne auf Naxos features both lighthearted comedy and heroic grand opera, as two different performing troupes compete for the attention of a wealthy patron. Itís the perfect recipe for fun ó just add music and stir.
• Opening Night Dinner at Prima
There are four ways to order tickets for Ariadne auf Naxos: just click, call, stop by, or order by mail:
Join us for a special opening-night experience: good food, good wine, and good company at an elegant pre-opera dinner at Prima Ristorante, just a block from the Lesher Center. Just $120 per person, reserve your place at the same time you order your opera tickets.
• Premiere Seating
You can reserve some of the best seats in the house Premiere Seating on either orchestra or balcony levels. Seats previously reserved for invited guests only are now available in this exclusive section.
• Student Tickets
$20 Standard-category seating is available for students with valid identification.
- To order online, Click your preferred performance date in the section below and order directly from the Lesher Center box office. (The Lesher Center adds a surcharge for tickets ordered online.) You can also order Opening Night Dinner tickets.
- Or, Call the box office directly at 925.943.SHOW (925.943.7469) during the operating hours shown in the right-hand column.
- You can also Stop By the box office in-person during the business hours indicated at right.
- Finally, you can order by mail. Just download the mail-in order form, print it, and mail the completed form directly to the box office. (The Lesher Center adds a processing fee to mail-in orders.)